Members of ACTLA
Our members include administrators, staff, instructors, and student tutors who are involved in the areas of tutoring; learning assistance; developmental education; adjunct instruction; reading, writing, math, and learning center operations; and Supplemental Instruction.
Benefits of Membership
- Join an organization that serves on a national learning assistance and developmental education council (CLADEA)
- Subscription to the ACTLA listserv
- Members only newsletter
- Members only section of the website that includes a directory of learning assistance professionals **coming soon
- Connect with a network of learning assistance professionals
- Student employees of members eligible for scholarships
- Opportunities to publish in ACTLA newsletter
- Conference and meeting discounts
How to Become a Board Member
The ACTLA Executive Board is a dedicated group of learning assistance professionals who volunteer their time to strengthen our profession and create professional development opportunities for colleagues in California and the rest of the United States. If you are interested in becoming a Board member, please contact the President or President-Elect. Participating on the Executive Board is a personally and professionally rewarding experience.
For Credit Card payments, please use one of the buttons below for your appropriate membership type. If you would like to pay with a check instead please see instructions below and we will send instructions on how to register for web access.
Please write the check payable to “ACTLA” and include your preferred registration email:
Janet Riswold, Membership Coordinator
LR 406; 5000 Rocklin Rd.
Rocklin, CA 95677